Note: If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as severe shortness of breath, contact your physician. If it is an emergency, dial 911.
- Temporarily suspending service disconnections for nonpayment.
- If your household income has recently changed, you may now qualify for 20% off your natural gas bill with CARE.
- Learn More: www.socalgas.com/coronavirus
Southern California Edison
- Temporarily suspending service disconnections for nonpayment and waiving late fees by request.
- If your household income has recently changed, you can apply for discounts through CARE and FERA.
- Learn More: www.sce.com/safety/coronavirus
Glendale Water and Power
- GWP will not be disconnecting electric or water service customers or charging late fees through April 2020.
- Will assist eligible low-income customers who are experiencing a temporary financial emergency and having trouble paying for their utility services providing up to $150 towards a bill payment or deposit.
- Learn More: https://www.glendaleca.
- Email: GWPCustomerService@Glendaleca.